***(Race times have been posted at the bottom of this page in an excel document)***
Online registration is now open! You can register at this site. Online registration is $15, and registration on the day of the race will be
Join Saint Louis University’s Students for
Life this coming
May for the 7th annual Run
For Their Lives, benefiting the Pregnant and Parenting Student
Assistance fund. To register, click on the link below under How to Register.
All ages are welcome to run/walk in our 5K outlining
the beautiful SLU campus. We’ll have carnival games, attendance prizes, raffle
opportunities, as well as 1st-2nd-3rd place
top finishers medals in specified age groups.
- When: Saturday, May 4th, 2013
- Registration opens at 8:00am
- Where: Saint Louis University
- The 5K start/finish will be in the Quad in the
heart of campus (just west of West Pine and Grand)
- Parking will be available in the Laclede Garage
- How to register: $15 Early Online Registration or $20 Day of Race
- Follow this link to register with debit/credit now!
- Includes Run for Their Lives t-shirt if you register by April 15th!
- Please note that only 1 registrant can be signed
up/paid for at a time. If you are paying for more than just 1 participant,
please complete separate registration forms & payments.
- Donations can be made using the link above.
- If you have school-aged children that will not
be running/walking with you, they can be registered to participate at the free
Kids Craft tables during the run. If you are registering for multiple run
participants, please only list the child care option under one person. All adults and
adolescents wishing to participate in the run and receive a t-shirt must pay the $15 registration fee.
- If you or your
company would like to sponsor the run, please email Anne Fordonski at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make a donation of $100 or more, your logo can appear on the back of the T-shirt.